The idea has grown from the notion that most kayaks are designed by men, for men, and - oh, by the way - women, you can use it too! This often results in women rattling around in too much space in a kayak that feels heavy and sluggish.
But the tables are turned with the new Naja. The Naja is a greenlandic-inspired composite kayak, with close lineage to the Ilaga but with an audacious spirit all its own.
Designed specifically for the under 150 lb paddler, women in particular - as well as young and growing kayakers wanting to experience a kayak that will challenge them to expand their skills.
Price $3,150Rebel Naja Specifications
- Length: 16.6'
- Width: 18.5"
- Weight: ca 30.8 - 33 lbs
- Cockpit Rim: 44 x 37 cm (traditional round shape)
- Height of Rim: 14 cm from top of rim to bottom rear or rim / 22 cm from deck to bottom front of rim
- Skeg: Standard
- Hatches: Front and Rear, 24 cm
- Deck Layout: Stainless steel rods for a towing system or for roof rack security, plus multiple deck bungees for gear
- Standard Color Schemes: Hull - Clear/Black/Red; Deck - Black/Red
- Custom Options: Carbon deck; Wood deck; Custom color on orders with RAL no.