Store Hours: Wednesday-Saturday 10am-5pm | Sunday 10am-4pm | Closed Monday and Tuesday
(Holiday hours are a mash so call first and make sure…)
Copyright © 2019 Nanuq Kayaks
After a lot of thought and recognition that kayaking affords enormous stress relief to Covid-19 as well as complying with social distance, we’ve adjusted our Shop Process as follows:
1. We are officially closed except open by chance or by appointment.
2. The door will be locked. Knock and we will answer. We will ask you a few questions through the door first, then open up.
3. If you are sick or not feeling well, please, do not enter. Come back another day and we’ll all be happier.
4. If you are there to look around, please do NOT touch anything. Enjoy looking. We will not walk with you but will be available, from 6+ feet away to answer questions.
5. If you want to demo a boat, call or email to arrange an appointment. We will bring the boat(s) to a local beach as well as pfd, spray skirt. You bring paddle. We will set the boat up whilst you watch from at least 10′ away. You can paddle up to an hour after signing the usual waiver form.
6. If you want to purchase that boat or paddle pfd or whatever we will be able to take your credit card at the beach.
7. If you have equipment needs or questions, let’s set up a facetime meeting so I can help you; then we’ll arrange for you to pick it up outside the Shop door.
I know this sounds cumbersome and it is however its the best we can do to recognize life must move on but interaction needs to be restricted. For more, call me at 207-805-6884, or on my cell 914-310-0744 or reach by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work with us/we’ll work with you. Stay healthy. Be smart. Help others.